Flexible, Tailored Managed IT Support Services
Running and managing a business involves an immense amount of work, and oftentimes there are simply not enough hours in the day to tick everything off the to-do list. At Mercia ITS we offer a comprehensive range of managed services for your business, and will work closely with you to create a tailored solution that’s specific to your business, ensuring we deliver an exceptional service at an affordable cost.
Here’s why we are different:
Understanding that not all businesses are the same, rather than providing rigid packaged services, we develop a personalised approach that is highly flexible, allowing you to choose specific IT components to be managed, or alternatively, outsource it all to us. This allows us to tailor our solution to what best meets your requirements.
Embrace a flexible, tailored managed IT Support service for Small, Medium or Enterprise organisations
FLEX Support - tailored to your needs
Mercia ITS understands that there are times when your organisation’s IT function might be stretched, depleted or lacking in expertise. Despite this, there is still a requirement to safeguard the IT systems and keep them working normally to enable the business to continue to operate effectively, especially as many technologies are transitioning from a physical device to residing within the software layer. To help alleviate such circumstances, Mercia ITS is delighted to offer FLEX Support.
FLEX provides the following services::
- Centralised call logging and management
- Level 2 & 3 technical support via phone, email and remote access
- Escalation and management of issues to vendors
- Management and incident reporting
FLEX is a scalable, responsive extension to an organisation’s IT function that seamlessly augments technical support services for organisations of all sizes. It can be used to provide reactive technical assistance and expertise for specialist products or on an ad-hoc basis to cover staff holidays, maternity/paternity leave, illness or busy work periods
Virtual / Remote CIO Service
- Ideal for Small Businesses, Additional Role Support or during Recruitment Transition
- 30+ year experience IT Manager available to support your existing IT team or act as your internal IT manager
- Available Onsite on a Monthly / Quarterly basis and ad-hoc management meetings
- Strategic Review and Proposal provided outlining actions needed, recommended and good to have
- Vendor / Partner management ensuring the right contracts and contacts are in place to support your business
- No lengthy long-term contracts